OrthoVista® for the 21st Century – Stellacore Solutions, LLC in partnership with BAE Systems releases OrthoVistaXtremeTM
Stellacore Solutions, LLC (successor in interest to Stellacore Corporation, the creator of OrthoVista® ) in partnership with BAE Systems brings OrthoVistaXtreme™ 6.0 (the 21st century version of OrthoVista) to the market December 2, 2013.
Performance and ease of use matters. Seamless orthoimage mosaics are as easy as 1, 2, 3, (literally the user interface workflow) and 2 to 7X faster with OrthoVistaXtreme. OrthoVistaXtreme improves the quality, utility and value of digital orthoimage products through automation of the color correction and mosaic stitching process.
Stellacore Solutions, LLC developed OrthoVistaXtreme, from the foundation up, to advance Orthovista (originally created in 1997 by Stellacore) to the 21st century. OrthoVistaXtreme will be exclusively marketed, sold and supported by BAE Systems.
For more information on OrthoVistaXtreme visit http://www.geospatialexploitationproducts.com/content/products/orthovistaxtreme . To download and run OrthoVistaXtreme in demo mode select the “download” button at the bottom of the OrthoVistaXtreme page noted above or visit www.MyGXP.com
OrthoVista® and OrthoVistaXtremeTM history
A review of the OrthoVista® history:
1. Began development on OrthoVista® as a product in late 1996 based on input from DigitalGlobe
2. Delivered the initial working prototype to DigitalGlobe in early 1997
3. Delivered the first production ready release to DigitalGlobe in mid 1997
4. Sold first licenses beyond DigitalGlobe to Emerge in early 1998
5. Entered into a global exclusive marketing and distribution agreement with Zeiss in mid 1998
6. Started OrthoVista® Direct (direct sales and marketing) in mid 1999 due to the agreement with Zeiss unraveling when the proposed Zeiss Photogrammetry/LH Systems merger came apart
7. Began a global marketing and distribution relationship with INPHO GmbH in late 1999
8. Entered into an exclusive global marketing, distribution and development agreement with INPHO GmbH in 2001
9. Carried over the exclusive with INPHO to Trimble when INPHO GmbH was acquired by Trimble in early 2007
10. Ended the exclusive agreement with Trimble on December 31, 2011
11. Entered into a global exclusive marketing, support and distribution agreement with BAE Systems in March 2013 for OrthoVistaXtremeTM (OVX)
12. Creates (late 2012 to late 2013) OrthoVistaXtreme, from the foundation up, to advance Orthovista (originally created in 1997 by Stellacore) to the 21st century
13. July 2013 Stellacore Solutions, LLC created. Stellacore Solutions, LLC became the successor in interest to Stellacore Corporation IP including OrthoVista and OrthoVistaXtreme
14. OVX (standalone version) release December 2013
15. Continues with advancing OVX beyond initial release and working with BAE to fully integrate with GXP
OrthoVista® Next Generation OrthoVistaXtremeTM
Performance matters. OrthoVistaXtremeTM offers enhanced functionality that represents the future of digital image mosaicking. OrthoVista has been the standard mosaicking application throughout the photogrammetric mapping and remote sensing industry since its creation by Stellacore in 1997. OrthoVista improves the quality, utility and value of digital orthophoto products through automation of the color correction and mosaic stitching process. Now, Stellacore Solutions, LLC has entirely overhauled OrthoVista from the foundation up, to create OrthoVistaXtremeTM and incorporate high-performance throughput capabilities to match 21st century project requirements.
Additional Aerial Solutions from Stellacore Solutions, LLC
Need a software solution for your oblique imaging projects? PictoVera is THE robust solution to meet your needs for oblique imaging projects especially for projects requiring precision oblique imagery. Have projects flown at multiple altitudes and with multiple single or multi-sensor payloads (multiple aircraft)? PictoVera is THE robust solution to meet your complex aerial data acquisition project needs especially for projects requiring a simultaneous adjustment with observations from multiple sensors.
PictoVera is a software system that processes source data from airborne pushbroom (Leica ADS40/80, Wehrli 3OC, etc.), or frame (Intergraph DMC, Microsoft Vexcel Imaging UltraCam, etc.), or oblique (custom, Wehrli and Track’Air MIDAS, etc.), multi-sensor and cross-sensor (optical and LiDAR) payloads/systems. Multiple data products are produced automatically, reliably, efficiently, and profitably. Products include classic orthophotos and high quality stereo-models. The system has sufficient performance that one inexpensive computer is capable to process all data from a single sensor system. PictoVera provides production-scale processing for airborne sensor systems. Additional Information.
Stellacore Solutions, LLC
Stellacore Solutions, LLC provides professional software products and consulting services addressing a variety of system technologies including aerial (vertical and oblique), ground, and hand-held non-contact sensing applications with a focus on integration, calibration, and processing for optical, laser, inertial and positioning sensing systems. A variety of software products, specialized in-house software components and consulting services are available for use on your imaging and LiDAR projects. Find out more at http://www.stellacoresolutions.com
How to get in touch with us
Electronic mail communications are most encouraged as they can be conducted effectively and efficiently without regard of time zones.
(c) 2013, Stellacore Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved
OrthoVista® is a registered Trademark of Stellacore Solutions, LLC which is also licensed to Trimble for its use.